In addition to the payment of parking fees with cash WSA electronic also offers cashless payment options.
- Credit cards, Debit cards, GiroCard
- Value Cards TicketLine MultiCard
- contactless cards (GiroGo, PayPass, PayWave)
All these options have a number of advantages for both the operator and for the user:
- High distribution of Girocard (formerly ec card) in Germany
- Strong use of credit cards by European and international users
- Possibility to use the Ticketline Fairpark®-function and the individual choice of the park duration also leads to increased acceptance of parking fees
- Usability of the ticket machines even with probable failure of the cash acceptance
- Reducing the cash collection cost
When paying by card the admissibility of the cards will be checked by the PDM on the basis of several safety features, e.g. verified against a blacklist, or online.
Corresponding cashless payment options can be retrofitted in already installed Ticketline parking ticket machines.