The combination of a TicketLine Pay&Display machine with a power supply terminal allows – in addition to ticket sales – the provision of counted electric energy, eg in Caravan parkings.
- Controlled delivery of electricity anytime
- The system consists of a mains powered TicketLine machine and one or two separate power supply terminals with max. 8-ports
- Combination of providing electric power with the sale of parking tickets
- Parallel to the energy charges also the payment of camp site or parking fees is possible
- Controlling of the operation of the power supply terminals through the PDM
- Only cash collection and refill of ticket paper needs to be done by personnel
- Flexible pricing, adaptation to the individual needs of each use
- Selecting a free port in the user menu of the parking ticket machine
- With the payment (cash or by card) the desired amount of energy is set in KWh
- Confirmation completes the purchase process
- Activation of the selected port and monitoring of energy consumption
- User can add anytime more energy
Visitors of camping – caravan sites can purchase electric energy any time, also without constant human supervision
The Ticketline Caravan system runs automatically, therefore no additional staff for the provision and billing of electric energy is required.
In contrast to energy supply solutions to standard accounting basis, the user of the TicketLine Caravan system only pay for the actual energy consumption.